Since my posts about what is in my bag, I had made some changes. I am still working in the corporate world, as a General Insurance Underwriter at a Motor Vehicle Insurance Company, so I have to keep up with the business attributes and attire and even accessories.
As you can see, I do not have much in my bag at present, there are:
- Pen case – with pens, markers, sharpener, eraser, pencil.
- Purse (Handmade).
- Tablet & Case
- Travel Cream (Cocoa butter).
- Mini torchlight (if current goes out).
- Small comb.
- Cell phone
- Old passport – have yet to renew it, and I am sure when, but I plan to renew it this year.
- Small Umbrella – in case it rains, while waiting for transport to go too and from work and home.
- Notebook, I use as my journal.
- lip balm (Cocoa butter)
- Small pocket knife to protect myself
- Tooth floss
- New Testament book (Psalms and Proverbs).
I have another bag, which is a laptop bag, not in picture, I also use and this bag carries my laptop and charger for my laptop and a local recipe book and also flash drives, of saved work for publication.