The Caribbean Fine Cocoa Forum (the Forum), is a not-for-profit private limited company established in Port of Spain, Trinidad in December 2010 created to bring together the highly fragmented regional fine cocoa sector to jointly address the many issues impeding its growth and development.
CFCF provides a number of services to stakeholders in the Caribbean fine cocoa sector and to people seeking to become part of the supply and value-add chain of this sector. Some of these services are listed below.
Field Based Services
- Acquisition / Buying / Leasing existing fine cocoa estates in need of rehabilitation
- Developing a new cocoa estate as a start-up operation
- Establishment of local Fine Cocoa Co-operatives
- Business modelling for Cocoa Farm operations
- Advisory Services for improving cocoa estate viability
- Supplier of diverse cocoa beans to meet flavour profile requirements
- Marketing and branding services for fine cocoa beans
- Quality assurance for single origin bean supply
- Export and distribution of small volume bean supplies
Value-add Processing of Cocoa Beans
- Processing beans to unique value-add products – cocoa butter, liquor, mass, couverture etc.
- New product development & market entry
- Sale & distribution of fine chocolate products
- Business advisory services – finance, marketing, business expansion, operations management.
For further information, you can contact them at:
The Caribbean Cocoa Forum
4 Shine Street
Port of Spain
Trinidad & Tobago
+ 868 358 8725