The basic delicious organic food, pure filtered rainwater, beautiful accommodations and scenery, and friendly smiles and community will be provided. What mor…e do you really need?
Well, maybe a few basic essentials:
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Organic bug spray
- Water bottle
- Durable shoes and sandal
- Clothes: loose cottons, swim suit, and pants/sleeves for cool nights
- Personal care items, such as bath towel and organic soap/shampoo
- Personal ID, passport, driver’s permit
- Cash, as most ATM machines maybe located far off place
- An open mind and heart!
It is highly recommended that one must use a backpack or duffel bag rather than a rolling suitcase.
- Closed cell or inflatable sleeping pad and tent (if tent camping)
- Organic sunscreen, lotion and skin care
- Sunglasses and hat
- Beach towel
- Snorkel & mask
- Mountain bike (rentals of these is a must), as well as there are rentals of motor vehicles.
- Laptop (wi-fi maybe available)
- Journal for recording your time at the farm or agricultural estates.
If you own a farm or agricultural estate and you need a boost or to bring more business to your farm or agricultural estate. Or are you considering entering the tourism arena. Contact your local tourism office and talk to them .